Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David A Ghaphery has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David A Ghaphery has the following 1 expertise
Dr. David A Ghaphery has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David A Ghaphery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
My doctor's office referred me to the doctor. My initial appointment was quick, within a week. I was in the doctor's office for approximately 15-20 minutes before being called back. I met with the doctor, he was very nice and considerate. He quickly scheduled me for a procedure to address my issues. Procedure and follow up went well.
Dr. Ghaphery must have skill as a surgeon if he is chief of surgery, but he is not only uncaring, unresponsive to patients needs and misery, he borders on cruel. He makes you pay for asking questions he doesn't like. I truly don't understand why this man is in the field of medicine, and hospital authorities and he himself should question this.
Dr. Ghaphery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. David A Ghaphery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGhaphery A Professional Association Pc, 601 National Rd, Wheeling, WV
Dr. David A Ghaphery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.