Dr. David A Ghaphery Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David A Ghaphery?

The very first surgery I had from him he seemed like a caring doctor. But my surgeries after that not so nice. Last surgery he didn't listen to what I told him and on my follow up visit I was still asking him questions and he was walking out of the room. Very disappointed.

I found Dr. David Ghaphery very easy to work with. He was pleasant and spent time answering any questions I had. He explained the procedure as he went along. He even asked if I had any questions.

Patient

My doctor's office referred me to the doctor. My initial appointment was quick, within a week. I was in the doctor's office for approximately 15-20 minutes before being called back. I met with the doctor, he was very nice and considerate. He quickly scheduled me for a procedure to address my issues. Procedure and follow up went well.

Dr. Ghaphery must have skill as a surgeon if he is chief of surgery, but he is not only uncaring, unresponsive to patients needs and misery, he borders on cruel. He makes you pay for asking questions he doesn't like. I truly don't understand why this man is in the field of medicine, and hospital authorities and he himself should question this.

he is a very uncaring doctor the patients are just another dollar sign in eyes. I would not sent my dog to his office .

doctor has done 3 surgerys in the last 2 months for breast cancer. very rough and uncaring about my level of pain during and after surgery.

Dr. David A Ghaphery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.