Dr. David A Ghozland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Ghozland?

Picky not Perfect

I love, love Dr. Ghozland. He is the best doctor I have had in this specialty.

The best doc on the west side

Best doctor, most talented surgeon. AMAZING

Dr. Ghozland is one of a kind and so is his father! What a pleasure to have been cared for by both! Love this team!!

Great Gyno

Dr. Ghozland has great bedside manner. He always puts me at ease. I recently had a robotic hysterectomy. Per his suggestion I decided to have my surgery done by a robot, and I can not believe how great I feel. It's amazing, I am basically pain free and my incisions are tiny. After 4 days after my surgery I was feeling terrific! If you are looking for a great gyno, Dr. Ghozland is the doc to go see.

Dr. Ghozland is amazing and extremely hott

Best doc in town

Dr g is amazing!!!!! He delivered all three of my children and each delivery was better than the next. He even did a vaginal rejuvenation on me after and my sex life has never been better. I highly recommend him to all

Most Amazing....

Experience. Not only was he concerned about my condition but he was concerned about me as well. He is professional, caring, and right to the point. I do and would recommend him to any women in Southern Los Angeles.

Professionalism with a heart

Friendly advice for those who are searching:Picking the right doctor may be hard since we are walking in with closed eyes. What may help is advice from those who have the experience. I am a satisfied patient of Dr. Ghozland, and would like to recommend those who are in search of an experienced, knowledgeable, and kind doctor. Although the internet can be a scary place to look for someone whom you put your full trust into, I am here to say I am immensely satisfied with all my visits and all my procedures from him. His surgical work turned out to be a work of art and a blessing for my confidence and comfort level.

Patient

Dr. Ghozland is amazing...he delivered my son six years ago. He is an excellent Doctor and is highly knowledgeable in his field. The only cons I can say are the lack of time he had back then and the lack of interest in following up with patients.

Great doctor

Dr. Ghozland came recommend by my doctor from out state and I was very pleased with him from getting to know me to being knowledgable!! I would def. Recommend him!!!

The staff is horrible- rude, never answer questions. Follow-up is even worse. They never call me to inform me of the lab test results. They have mixed up my diagnosis: one nurse saying I had one infection and another saying I had a different one. Every time I have a question or want to know anything about my results, I have to schedule a whole new appointment. The DR never spends more than 3 mins talking to me and I never get to ask the questions I originally wanted to. I have visited Dr. Ghozland 4 or so times and every time the wait is a minimum of 50 minutes on a good day!

A little too dismissive

Gave me the RhoGAM shot on the 37 week, 2 weeks before the baby was born, I'm Rh- and my baby's Rh+. Was a rough pregnancy because of this. Doesn't spend time with the patient, not even during labor, he only came after nurse told him I was 9 1/2cm, he also mistaken me with another patient, telling my husband I was getting ready for C-section when I just checked in in the hospital.