Dr. David Giem Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Moron

Posted on April 24th, 2012

I know for a fact is he being investigated for scripts. But on another note. He has a horrible bedside manner. He does not take into account the patients feelings. He forces pain medication on his patients. He has a very condescending manner. For some reason when he is using an example he always correlates it to "tax payers" and cars. Makes no freaking sense. I had to have a very close friend of mine come into my appt with me because he twists my words and gets me confused. He is not a good doctor. There are several other things that I could mention but I would be sitting here all night. My advice: Fine someone else.

Posted on June 18th, 2009

prefers to prescribe pain medication to all pt's

Posted on November 13th, 2010