Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Gill has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 10
He misdiagnoses me as mental illnesses. He told me he observe me in 2 1/2 minutes that is impossible. He gave me too much medication and kept changing the diagnose. I was so zombie and went crazy for 15 years. I haven't touch any psy meds with my other Doctor took me off. I felt great then I got Tardive dyskinesia from clozaril. There are no cure for it. He never warn me about Tardive Dyskinesia. He said a dirty word at me and you can't get Tardive dyskinesia from clozaril. He told me he will call Madison Hospital in Boston. He never came back. He have hurt lots people. I wouldn't work with him at all. People at hospital love him , because he help bring people back to hospital again and again. That how hospital make money. I don't trust him at all. He is bad news. I called him medicine pushers.
Dr. David H. gill spent many years as i was diagnosed with a bipolar disorder that involved mostly Mani and dysphoric mania, he never gave up on me, encouraged me to use the tools i learned while hospitalized and in my daily life. Today i am barely on many medications, can see when mania is approaching me, and haven't been hospitalized in quite some time, many many years.
45 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Worcester State Hospital
Dr. David H Gill accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeywood Hospital, 242 Green St, Gardner, MA
Dr. David H Gill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardner, MA.