Dr. David H Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David H Gill?

Unlike a fine wine he has not aged well with time !

Dr Gill is praised in the community as a great psychiatrist! My experience with him was far from great! He is definitely past his sell by date and so is the Heywood inpatient unit. You are made to feel less than human and the treatment is sub par Stay away

Was his patient for 15 years.

He misdiagnoses me as mental illnesses. He told me he observe me in 2 1/2 minutes that is impossible. He gave me too much medication and kept changing the diagnose. I was so zombie and went crazy for 15 years. I haven't touch any psy meds with my other Doctor took me off. I felt great then I got Tardive dyskinesia from clozaril. There are no cure for it. He never warn me about Tardive Dyskinesia. He said a dirty word at me and you can't get Tardive dyskinesia from clozaril. He told me he will call Madison Hospital in Boston. He never came back. He have hurt lots people. I wouldn't work with him at all. People at hospital love him , because he help bring people back to hospital again and again. That how hospital make money. I don't trust him at all. He is bad news. I called him medicine pushers.

Manic depression

Dr. David H. gill spent many years as i was diagnosed with a bipolar disorder that involved mostly Mani and dysphoric mania, he never gave up on me, encouraged me to use the tools i learned while hospitalized and in my daily life. Today i am barely on many medications, can see when mania is approaching me, and haven't been hospitalized in quite some time, many many years.