Dr. David M Gillis Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David M Gillis?

This guy is rude! Has an awful bedside manner. I didn't like the way he spoke to the nurses, my father or the other doctors. I will not be back to Parrish because of this very poorly mannered Doctor!

Dr Gillis

My wife seen Dr gillis at Lawnwood ER. She came in complaining of a head ache and had the sensation she was going to have a seizure. While in the room my wife starts to seize. Two nurses witnessed my wife seizing. Dr Gillis came in and told me my wife was faking it. My wife has a documented history of seizures. This Dr is arrogant, no bed side manners and incompetent.

Several years ago, twice, I saw Dr. Gillis at the emergency room, Indian River Hospital. I was extremely satisfied with all my dealings with him. At the time I did not think he had private patients or I would definitely have been one of them. I would vouch for him in a minute as to his caring, honesty, credibility and accuracy of diagnosis and treatment. Thank you Disregard all other ratings as they had to do with the hospital.

Professional Photographer

incompetent doctor. gave nsaids to a crohn's patient, with kidney problems. ,almost shut down if husband told her to stop and other professional doctors,+ told her. Bleeding from stoma and rectum. She also had several broken blood vessels. Mr. Greene and wife RoseAnn Greene spoke to Chief Medical Director/Dr. Mackett and he agreed to wrongful drug/550mg naproxyn

He comes off as arrogant, inconsiderate, and I will not see he him again. He gave information that I later checked out and he was incorrect. He should educate himself if he is going to refer homeopathic advice. Very cold and uncaring.

This Dr is fantastic! He was very down to earth, caring, and appeared to be highly intelligent. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Poor quality physician

This guy is has no bedside manner. The quality of his care is poor at best. I would not recommend him to take care of my dog.

Very good experience

I had a very good experience with Dr. Gillis. I found that he was attentive to the issue that I had, and provided me with a thorough explanation as to what was going on. I would recommend his services to others as well.

Dr. David M Gillis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Pierce, FL.