Dr. David A Ginnebaugh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David A Ginnebaugh?

Finally a real doctor!

Dave and his staff truly regard the,word "family" in family practice. The office is clean, bright and so are,all of the associates. A pleasure even when you feel awful!

Dr. GINNEBAUGH was very interested in hearing me out. Took time to understand and didn't rush me. Thank you! I was very pleased and impressed.

I have never had a bad visit with Dr. Ginnebaugh and I've been a patient for 25 years. He will sit until all of my questions are answered and if it's a major issue a nurse will always follow up.  Never had an issue  if something urgent comes up.  I call right when they open in the morning and I am able to get a same day appointment.  Very trustworthy as well and goes above and beyond for patient care.  Would never go anywhere else.

Great doctor!

Excellent patient care!

RUDE STAFF

Dr. Ginnebaugh is fine but to see him you have to get through his rude staff. I do not understand how or why they get away with what they do. I recommended Dr. G to my friend and she just called me in tears. They told her to find a new Dr!!!!! He needs to clean house and find caring individuals. Every time I've gone I cant believe how insensitive and crash these women are! My friend has just been through a terrible time caring for her terminally ill brother - she didnt need this. He's going to loss more and more patients if he doesnt address the bullies in the office. I've never had to deal with such meanness in a Drs' office.

Very rude staff. Wouldnt recommend this doctors office.

Both Doctor and staff are extremely rude. I would not recommend this office to anyone! The staff is horrible!

Talk about RUDE! He has NO BEDSIDE manner! He yelled at me and is very UNPROFESSIONAL! I would not take a pet to see this cruel so called man!!!! If you know whats best get a new doctor!

Wonderful Doc

Dr. Ginnebaugh is a wonderful compassionate doctor. He is truly concerned when you come into the office, and takes time to talk with you at every visit. He always has a smile and his bedside manner is superb. Highly recommended!!

Rude, worthless, terrible hours, don't bother

For so very many reasons I would NOT recommend this clown of a doctor, or his worthless and rude staff, to anyone. I wish I could give his practice negative stars but it seems that's not an option.

Terrible bed side manner!

Dr. Ginnebaugh owns this practice so I guess he thinks he can talk down to his patients and act rude. I left my very first appointment with him in tears. His office staff are rude on the phone also. I also went to Dr. Horrigan and he was wonderful but the staff was still difficult to deal with so left the practice after going there for a year. Atmosphere of the doctor's office is gloomy and depressing due to the lighting.