Dr. David S Girdany Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David S Girdany?

How you treat those that don't "matter", matters

He is very arrogant, obnoxious, and has horrendous bedside manners. I highly suggest you find another doctor with some compassion and empathy. It's very obvious that he's only in it for the "prestige" and money.

knee replacement gone bad

ever here of a knee replacement that did not work, you needed a brace ? ?Well two patients of mine did. I would refer you to a main hospital center like Pittsburgh or the like. Dr Girdany has a few short comings

Dr. Girdany was new to the area, and I went to him for bilateral knee replacements. He was very thorough, and took a chance on me, that I would work hard and get back to work. I work full time as a paramedic. I had a few unforseen complications with my anesthesia, but really did well. Never having a spinal anesthesia, my blood pressure dropped and stayed low for 3 days. I was back to work in 3 1/2 months...full time. Five years later, I am so glad I had it done. Would do it again if possible. It was painful, but not nearly as much as my old knees. He was great.

To Dr. Girdany

Dear Dr. Girdany, My husband and I have never met a Dr. in our life, that has the compassion that you have. You have never been wrong in a diagnosis of either of us, and you have always spent time with us and listened when we told you of the pain we were experiencing.You operated on my one of my knees and I can't even find a scar. In our hearts, you are tops. Thank you very much for always being there when your patients need you. God Bless You.

Dr. David S Girdany is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, PA.