Dr. David M Glener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David M Glener?

rating

excellent pain management doctor.. would refer him to others.. excellent care.. dedicated, friendly, very professional

Doctor Glener is awesome and is one of the few Dr.'s who truly wants to see you get better.

Excellent Doctor who truly wants to see you get better not just put you on a bunch of pain killers and tells you to have a nice day. He sets goals for improvement and takes his time assessing his patients. If you truly have pain, whether it's traumatic related or disease related, I highly recommend Dr Glenner.

Best qualified pain management doctor in Saint Lucie county

Dr David Glener has to be one if not the best pain management doctor in saint lucie county. I have been his patient for about 1 years now. Not only does he listen but he is a no nonsense doctor. Any of these negative reviews I am willing to bet come from drug seekers, as if you read the good ones you can tell the difference. Doctor Glener knows when somebody is there strictly for narcotics, when a patient comes in and asks for a prescription and is not willing to try other things, thats usually a red flag, and doctor Glener is great at distinguishing those patients, and they are the ones that generally leave him unhappy and bitter that they did not get what they wanted. Dr. Glener is not a pill pusher type of practice, which is why when you see his patients in the waiting room, you can tell the difference between his practice and other shady doctors. He is not only a great and smart doctor, he is a great person all around. As for the dog charlie, everyone loves him, he never gets in the way nor does Doctor Glener ever pay attention to the dog when with a patient. In short, If you need a true pain management doctor and are willing to listen to him and accept what he feels is the proper course of treatment, and are not there simply for a prescription, then doctor Glener is your doctor. If your looking to run a game on him, don't bother, he smarter then that. Thank you Dr. Glener for 12 years of passionate and considerate treatment.

Dr Glener

I was treated by Dr. Glener for my chronic back pain. It was so severe that I was unable to pick up my 1 year old daughter. I now am able to pick her up and run around and play with her. He has made such a difference in my life. I can definately say he is one of the most knowledgeable Doctor's I have ever met. Dr. Glener and his staff are wonderful, caring people. I love the fact that his dog, Charlie, is in the office, it makes for a more loving environment. Dr. Glener is caring, compassionate, and really cares about helping his patients control his pain....A++++++++++ Doctor!!!

Simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.Glener has treated me for 3 years, he is one of the nicest, most caring people I have ever met. He has made a horrific event in my life manageable and given me comfort in my life again.

his dog was more important

I never even made it to an exam room, just straight to his office. He held his dog, "Charlie", as well as petted the dog the ENTIRE time! The dog jumped down from him as I was explaining my problem, his attention directly went to disciplining his dog (Charlie) & telling the dog to come back into the room. This "Dr." refused to even examine me, basically telling me "it was in my head" as well as making me feel like a drug addict. All over his office it says, "Daschund Crossing" and such. Since WHEN do professionals take their pets to work with them everyday??? I now a getting epidurals in a caring environment, THANK GOD!!!! Maybe if he paid as much attention to his patients as he does his dog, he'd win Doctor of the Year Award! This "dr." is EXTREMELY uncaring & FULL of himself! The health dept. should check on this DOG issue! Don't waste your time, insurance, or money! I'm sorry I did! I wish somebody had told me about this guy! God bless....

Doctor's Response

My miniature dachshund, Charlie, is a therapy pet and loved by all (or almost all). He helps to sooth nervous patients and comes to my office frequently. A detailed history and comprehensive physical examination was performed on this patient. The sad truth is that this patient did have a substance abuse problem and there was nothing physically wrong with her. She repeatedly asked me for narcotics and I refused, making me the worst doctor in the world.

He's the best!

Dr Glener has treated me over 7 yrs. It's the first time in over 20 yrs that my pain has been kept in check. He is very easy to talk to and listens to what you say

Great doctor

Dr. Glener has been treating me for chronic pain for over 10 years. As a result of his knowledge & experience I find my pain levels are more manageable. He listens to what I have to say & speaks to me in a language I can understand. His prescriptions of injections, medication & other procedures have made a difference in my life & enabled me to function more normally after over 30 years of pain 24/7. Dr. Glener is not only friendly & professional but he is one of the most compassionate & caring people I've had the privilege to meet. I sincerely thank him for the care & assistance he continues to give me.

Dr. Glener has been my physician for 6 years. He is very caring and compassionate. I am very thankful to him.He controls my pain and because of this, I can control my life.Thank You Dr. Glener

Dr.Glener is by far the most down to earth doctor I have ever seen.You are treated like a human being and not just another paycheck.All doctors should have his bed side manner.I thank God every day for putting him on my path.

Best Doc I know

Dr. Glener really cares about his patients. He is one of the most down to earth doctors I know and I love the fact that he "People speaks" to me not "Doctor speaks". He is a reliable source of information and is quite accurate in his diagnosis. I really enjoy our conversations and he makes sure I understand what he has spoken about and ensures I leave with all my questions answered. With the chronic pain that I was in before I met Dr. Glener, I couldn't hardly walk. After just one session I was able to sleep through the night and now He helps me manage wonderfully. I wouldn't go to any other doctor.

a doctor that you can trust, for an honest ans.

i am very happy with dr. david,, i really think he will do what he can to help with your pain,, and also will help to find other doctors that will help you also. i really think he shows a real interest in helping .