Dr. David H Goddard Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David H Goddard?

warm, caring, gets into the core of he problem. no delay in whatever help he can provide by himself and through colleagues.

Dr. Goddard is a very sensible and personable man who inspires confidence. He always tries the least invasive treatment first Highly recommended for orthopedic consultation.

Behavior and action

True, he does not look at you when talking and when he does it is barely audible that he has to repeat what he says a few times. True, no follow up. I called 4 times and he never return my calls. Having said all that, I think he is a great and knowledgeable physician, so I continue with him. I will make an appointment with him only to be able to talk to him!

Doctor Goddard need to improve on his manners toward his patients, He doesn't have very good manners.

Horrible

Doesn't look at you while talking...doesn't remember meeting me on last visit and doesn't follow up but gave me his assistant's number. Her name is Julie and she was quite arrogant when I called and raised he voice.

I had a few problems that were causing me pain, I went he diagnosed me and we seemed to get there over the next few months, with medication and physio. The Physio staff here were also incredible. He is very friendly and seems to know his stuff.

EXCELLENT

Referred by my primary care doctor - treated my gout and keeps it under control so I can lead a healthy life.

Amazing Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Goddard for over 15 years. I have advanced osteoarthritis. He spends time listening to me and has always been spot-on in his diagnosis of my various issues. He shows a genuine concern for me and has seen me through several rough times when I have been in immense pain. He is not a surgeon but has referred me twice -- for knee surgery and for spinal surgery. Both operations were completely successful and I am now living a pain-free life.

Wonderful Rheumatologist

Really helped me, understood my condition, and how I am suffering. Made me feel so much better after he treated me.

Very caring

Dr. Goddard spent the time I needed and certainly considers me a person. The negative comments described by others has not been experienced by me and I would certainly recommend him.

superb clinican

He diagnosed by Rheumatoid Arthritis and I now feel well again - I would not go to anyone else

Lupus patient

He is an amazing Doctor with a tremendous wealth of knowledge. He spent time with me and put me on new treatment that is really helping my condition.

Dr. David H Goddard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.