23 reviews 5.0 star rating 4/28/2016 I've been going to Dr Goldman for about 2 years and it has been a very good experience every visit. He's professional and funny. I appreciate a doctor that I feel comfortable talking to, it makes a tense situation much easier. I understand any doctor has a limited time he can spend with each patient but I've never felt rushed or ignored. I hope to remain one of his patients for a long time.

Kind, friendly and courteous but LONG wait

He was very nice, friendly and warm when he came into the exam room but I had to wait over one hour in that exam room for him to come in! Tests were suggested and I appreciate that he wanted to find out the reasons for my symptoms but next time I will have to plan about two hours for my appointment with him.

Dr. Robert D Goldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.