Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David C Goodspeed
David C Goodspeed is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Goodspeed is very informal (he had me call him "Dave") and unpretentious, but top-notch professional and whip-smart. My daughter fell 8 stories and fractured her pelvis and numerous bones. She was referred to Dr. Goodspeed at Hershey as a Level One trauma center, as no other place could handle the extent and difficulty of her injuries. The physicians and surgeons we saw before Dr. Goodspeed were not encouraging that she would ever be able to walk or use her hands in a meaningful way ever again. Dr. Goodspeed is just a wonderful human being - he gives 110% for his patients and after several operations and over a year my daughter is almost as good as new! He also makes sure his residents and staff give 100% as well to patient care. He will never give up and spends as much time as needed with patients and families to make sure everyone knows what is happening and what his gameplan is for reconstruction and healing plan. He is just a great guy and probably the best doctor you could ever have - bar none - anywhere. There are only two minor things to know - he is very informal and when you first meet him he speaks more like a blue-collar guy than a doctor, he is not going to be the best-dressed guy you've ever met, and a lot of times he missed a day of shaving (he's in the hospital about 16-18 hours a day it seems - and Sat/Sun). Don't let his informal, offhand manner put you off - this guy is absolutely top of the heap and off-the-scale wicked good. When you have Dr. Goodspeed (aka "Dave") as your attending ortho you can relax because if there is anything that can be done to fix you, he will know it, do it, and do it right - and make sure you get the best outcome that is possible given your condition. If we could clone Dr. Goodspeed, he would be the ideal surgeon and everyone would get the best treatment in the world for their orthopedic injuries. He also knows all the sports scores and games as he spends time with patients and will make sure to check the patient's TV to stay current with just about any event - especially if his Green Bay Packers are playing!
His bedside manner was awesome. He really listened to everything I said and answered my questions. He never acted like in was in a big hurry. I would highly recommend Dr. Goodspeed. His staff is also excellent. I was in a terrible car accident and the treatment was done will excellent skill and care.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Take a minute to learn about David C Goodspeed in this video.
David C Goodspeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.