- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Gorski has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. David H Gorski has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David H Gorski has the following 4 expertise
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. David H Gorski Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David H Gorski
I was born in Detroit and grew up in southeast Michigan, graduating from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1988. From that point, I went away to residency, PhD training, and fellowship. In 2008, an opportunity arose to come back home to Detroit, and I took it. Now, I find myself caring for breast cancer patients at the only NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in the Detroit metropolitan area and only one of two in the state. In addition, I am proud to promote science-based treatments and to that end serve as the managing editor of a blog devoted to that, Science-Based Medicine: http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org