Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David R Gotham Jr
David R Gotham Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Rocklin, CA. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 20
His new staff is rude. I think his nurse is his wife because she gets all cocky if he gets friendly with anyone. If not, there is some twisted dynamic going on there. I'm a returning patient after a few years and I remember he used to have a short blonde (Kendal or Kendra I think) working in his office that was extremely friendly, bubbly and made going to the Dr feel like it was a day with friends. Too bad she left, the moral is totally different now.
My experience with Dr.Gotham and staff was excellent. I cannot believe how well my surgery went not to mention my recovery. This is my third and most complex knee reconstruction. I felt less pain then prior to surgey after my first week of recovery. Previous surgeries (different doctors) left me helpless for months with scarring, pain, swelling, sleepless nights etc.. I am in week four and walking better than I have in years. My limp is gone and for the first time in years I feel my age 40. Dr. David Gotham is worth any wait you may have, but my experience was very little wait time and helpful staff.
David R Gotham Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2204 Plaza Dr, Rocklin, CA
David R Gotham Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.