Dr. David Gotham Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gotham Jr?

Dr Gotham rotator right shoulder

Posted on December 7th, 2017

He's a kind man and did a good surgery..Mike Lupo..I need cervical vertibrae and pressure of bulging disc ..I need that taken care of Can He do that.??call 820-2040 please..If you cant ,get me someone I have Dr Kulkarni Grass Valley...

Nice place

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Knowledgeable doc. Friendly staff.

Not that great

Posted on January 20th, 2016

His new staff is rude. I think his nurse is his wife because she gets all cocky if he gets friendly with anyone. If not, there is some twisted dynamic going on there. I'm a returning patient after a few years and I remember he used to have a short blonde (Kendal or Kendra I think) working in his office that was extremely friendly, bubbly and made going to the Dr feel like it was a day with friends. Too bad she left, the moral is totally different now.

Old man

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Fine doctor.

Third time is the charm

Posted on December 10th, 2010

My experience with Dr.Gotham and staff was excellent. I cannot believe how well my surgery went not to mention my recovery. This is my third and most complex knee reconstruction. I felt less pain then prior to surgey after my first week of recovery. Previous surgeries (different doctors) left me helpless for months with scarring, pain, swelling, sleepless nights etc.. I am in week four and walking better than I have in years. My limp is gone and for the first time in years I feel my age 40. Dr. David Gotham is worth any wait you may have, but my experience was very little wait time and helpful staff.

Great Office

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

Best Dr. and Staff that I have been to.

Best Office Ever

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr. Gotham's office was very professional and comfortable. It gives off a very soothing and healing feeling. My experiences with Dr. Gotham's office have exceeded expectations when visiting a Dr. office. I was seen urgently, I had a very minimal wait, and his staff was the best I have encountered. I recemmend this Dr. to all my family and friends.

Dr. Gotham and Staff are AMAZING

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

I am so pleased that my Primary Dr. referred me to Dr. Gotham. It was so easy to make an appointment; and the timeliness of being seen was GREAT. I was expecting a month out and Dr. Gotham saw me that very week. My tratment has been a wonderful success and I am proud to say he is my Dr. I would recommend him to all of my family and friends. His staff is phenomenal as well.

wonderful

Posted on September 5th, 2009

The emergency room at Sutter Roseville sent me for followup with another surgeon who couldn't get me into the office for my fracture for over a month. When I called Dr. Gotham's office they were able to get me in that week. I waited maybe 5 minutes before being called back and when he came into the room he explained everything to me. I did have a fracture that he had to take me to surgery for- I can't imagine if I had waited a month for that other doctor! My broken arm is healing well and I am doing physical therapy and things are going well. In the follow up appointments he explains the xrays and answers all my questions. Thank you Dr. Gotham for your expert care!

Posted on August 30th, 2017