Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David W Gothard
David W Gothard is a Doctor primarily located in Whittier, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Gothard has been my PMD for over 30 years. He is exceptional in that if he isn't positive about your problem then he sends you to a specialist on the spot. He is a kind, gentle, caring, giving man and I feel he has a special gift in this life and he is using it wisely. The physicians physician in my eyes. I also worked with him and see first hand the giving nature of this gentle man.
Had to wait 1 month for appt. Which is always the case. Then he comes in doesn't LOOK @ me, doesn't LISTEN. He is HORRIBLE. He is so INSECURE that if you want to see another MD or maybe have suggestion he gets mad. He would rather you suffer or go undiganosed than to seek advice or go to specialist. HE IS NOT BOARD CETIFIED, I DON'T TRUST HIM.
Dr. Gothard is the best, kindest and most knowledgeable Doctor that my husband, 2 children and I have ever been too. 35 years ago Dr. Gothard diagnosed me with my myasthenia gravis after seeing me just one time. Afterwards I saw several other doctors who said that I was just stressed. He is truly my Guardian Angel!
David W Gothard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12401 Washington Blvd, Whittier, CA
David W Gothard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whittier, CA.