Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David D Grant
Dr. David D Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Nix Specialty Center, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David D Grant has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Heart Transplantation
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Liver Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Pain
- Liver Transplantation
- Liver Cancer
- Heart Block
- Intestinal Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I've been seeing Dr. Grant for over eleven years . Very laid back. I actually enjoy my visits to his office. His right hand person , Becky, is a delight. Once when I reported to him that I thought I had had a TIA earlier in the week, he personally walked me over to a neurologists office and had me seen immediately. I'm 72 years old and I trust him completely
I was looking for a doc in SA that was close to home and took my insurance. Dr. Grant fit those criteria and I went to see him. I love this doctor! I felt so at ease and he and his assistant, Becky, took a lot of time with me on my first visit. I hadn't visited a doctor in over four years. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Grand and his caring and patient bedside manner.
It appears that the good Doctor is currently battling some sort of pain medication addiction. He regularly trails off in stares into space during conversation and doesn't seem to want to do any work whatsoever. He has memory lapses and records random thoughts into a tape recorder in front of patients.His office itself has not been updated since the 70's and looks like the set of a horror film.
Dr. Grant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. David D Grant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSun Research Institute, 303 E Quincy St Ste 101, San Antonio, TX
Dr. David D Grant is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.