Dr. David Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Grant?

Wonderful man !!

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Grant for over eleven years . Very laid back. I actually enjoy my visits to his office. His right hand person , Becky, is a delight. Once when I reported to him that I thought I had had a TIA earlier in the week, he personally walked me over to a neurologists office and had me seen immediately. I'm 72 years old and I trust him completely

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I was looking for a doc in SA that was close to home and took my insurance. Dr. Grant fit those criteria and I went to see him. I love this doctor! I felt so at ease and he and his assistant, Becky, took a lot of time with me on my first visit. I hadn't visited a doctor in over four years. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Grand and his caring and patient bedside manner.

This man needs to retire.

Posted on September 17th, 2009

It appears that the good Doctor is currently battling some sort of pain medication addiction. He regularly trails off in stares into space during conversation and doesn't seem to want to do any work whatsoever. He has memory lapses and records random thoughts into a tape recorder in front of patients.His office itself has not been updated since the 70's and looks like the set of a horror film.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017