Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David D Grayson Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David D Grayson Jr has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David D Grayson Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David D Grayson Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
There are not enough descriptive words to express my experience with Dr. Grayson this weekend. My parents were in Austin visiting me and my mother began experiencing chest pains, shortness of breath. I took her immediately to Seton Southwest where we met Dr. Grayson. He and his staff cared for her as if she were their very own mother. They gave us not only compassion, but detailed explanations during the entire experience that helped us to make well-informed decisions about my mother's care. I am happy to report that we had a wonderful outcome and my parents were so impressed with everyone at Seton SW. Dr. Grayson's compassion and thoroughness is the model for all doctors. We thank him from the bottom of our hearts.
Dr. Grayson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1981
Mclennan County Medical Educaton And Research Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Dillard Grayson Jr Md, 1203 Dusky Thrush Trl, Austin, TX
Dr. David D Grayson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.