Dr. David Green Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Green?

Dr. Green took care of ugly veins on my leg 20 years ago, and I went back recently for more treatment. I was able to get an appointment quickly and treatment later the same day. Wonderful

prompt, excellent diagnosis and treatment. I am very happy with him.

A first rate dermatologist

BEST DERMATOLOGIST - became my family doctor as well

Look at my review from last time. By mistake I gave Dr. Green 1 star instead of 5 stars. He helped me so much and I can't stop thanking him. He is professional and kind, spend time with me to explain my skin issues - treated them and now I visit him for my veins issues as well. He became my family doctor. My wife see him for cosmetic treatment , so I have also beautiful and happy wife at home...

Professional and kind

Most professional and kind doctor .

Was surprised how quickly I got in and how much time he spent talking to me. His diagnosis was accurate and very helpful as well.

great Doctor

Brilliant man. Down to earth. He presents all the options and has a great bedside manner. Highly recommended.

excelent treatment by Dr. David Green

Dr. Green is the best dermatologist that I met during the last 10 years. He was kind and professional.

Professional honesty, medical skill and expertise, and genuine care for patients' well-being

I have received outstanding, conscientious care from Dr. Green, for myself and my family. His diagnoses have been accurate, and he has always been clear about what to expect from a particular course of treatment. Treatments have been carefully administered, without causing harm, and potentially serious conditions have not gone unrecognized. (This unfortunately has not been our experience with other dermatologists.) His staff is prompt, courteous and professional. They are carefully supervised in accordance with regulatory standards and ethical norms. I highly recommend this doctor if you would like to receive expert care, and value professional honesty and good service.

Never againne

I have seen Dr. Green twice for my teenage daughter. Once to address her mild acne--for which the medication and regime he prescribed was not effective and ultimately handled by her pediatrician much more effectively. The second time was to address a small growth above her upper lip. Three visits and $400 later, and after visiting another dermatologist, the problem was resolved. Dr. Green misdiagnosed the problem and did not treat it properly. We will never return to this practice.

Dr. David Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.