Dr. David Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Greene?

Just a great surgeon.

Posted on December 12th, 2017

I mashed up my nose playing hockey years ago and got horrible sinusitis totally outta control as I got older. Dr. Greene got it straightened out for me both literally and figuratively.

Amazing Surgeon!

Posted on March 4th, 2017

I originally saw him for sinusitis I had forever that got outta control when I broke my nose when somebody rear end d me in traffic. Dr. G. Fixed it and I look better than ever. Then I had Botox and restylane and look soooo good now!!! :-))). Sooooohappy!

I broke my nose bad, and he fixed it up good.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Very happy. Breath great and look good. I do mixed martial arts so prolly will break it again and need fixin again.

Great ENT and Sinus Doctor :-)

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I was living with terrible sinuses and a messed up nose most of my life and always hated my nose but never did anything to fix it because never had time and just didn't want to deal with it. I broke it and Dr. G. fixed it better than ever. Treated sinuses and cleared them up. I'm so greatful! :-)

Glad I went.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

Waiting time 10 minutes. Dr. Greene spent time with me. accurately diagnosed my concern. Gave me medications and a followup appointment. I feel in time, I will get better. Staff was pleasant and professional. I will recommend to co-workers.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Dr. Greene is an excellent physician. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, wonderful at diagnosis and spends time with each patient. It has become nearly impossible to schedule an appointment with him, however, (last time that I called with a sinus issue requiring immediate care, his staff told me to go to a walk-in clinic b/c his schedule was full) and if you are lucky enough to get an appt., be prepared to easily wait an hour or more for your scheduled appointment. While it is understandable that emergencies arise, the long office wait times have become the norm rather than the exception.. I recommended him to a friend who loved him but ended up leaving his practice b/c she got fed up with the long wait times for appointments.

Would only go to Dr. Greene

Posted on January 18th, 2014

Office clean and tidy. Staff professional. I have been to many doctors for my sinus problems, Dr. Greene accurately diagnosed my problems. Listened to me explain my problems as well as answered my questions. Would go to him again. I would not hesitate to send someone else there. Staff returned my phones calls in a verily timely manner.

Happy to have found him

Posted on July 27th, 2013

Did not have to wait long. Office nice and clean. Staff professional. D. Greene took time to answer my questions and explain to me so I would understand my problem. I am very glad that he was able to get me get better. I would recommend him to anyone. Phone calls were answered In a timely manner.

Great doctor.

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Great surgeon. Really explained stuff to me.

VERY HAPPY!

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I'm not sure which Dr "Not Happy" went to , But I can tell you I have never been to a more respectful Dr. He took the time to listen and the treatments he recommended were right on! I have had sinus issues all my life and Dr Greene has been the only 1 that has accurately diagnosed my problem! The wait was about 20 minutes-but the waiting room is very comfortable and it didn't seem that long! The Staff is very warm and very helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Greene to anyone with Sinus problems!

Really nice doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2011

He really listened. I gat a lot of ENT problems and lots of docs don't wanna know about them. Turns out he figured out a lot of the problems were related. Much better now!!!

One of the best doctors ive ever seen

Posted on August 21st, 2011

Great bedside manner. Very knowledgeable. Very conservative about treatment.