Dr. David Greenspun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Greenspun?

Post op

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Excellent and talented surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. Attention to detail and very personalized care. Office staff is fabulous.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Fantastic overall reconstruction. Nothing but great things to say.

DIEP Flap Reconstruction

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Greenspun is an extremely talented physician. He has a very calming manner and always takes the time to answer questions. He is friendly and caring and although he is a first rate physician, he doesn't take himself too seriously, which is very rare for someone at his caliber. His assistant, Alison, is wonderful. She is extremely helpful and makes a busy doctor very efficient but at the same time there is a warmth that really shines through as they really seem to care about the patient.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Incredible talented and caring Physician . Not attitude and quick to smile . Never felt rushed and always answered all our questions so that we understood all our options. Always research all your Physicians before but I can tell you from experience.You will find NO better than this man

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I had DIEP reconstructions and a nipple sharing procedure. I'm incredibly happy.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Greenspun for the DIEP reconstructive breast surgery using your own tissue. My case was a bit challenging because I needed to have one delayed and one immediate reconstructed breast due to my possible cancer prognosis. Dr. Greenspun tailored his approach to my specific case and worked with my breast surgeon along the way. I am very happy with the results!!! Not only is he is a talented micro-surgeon but he is a great guy. He is compassionate, kind and will do everything he can to manage his patients' expectations and discomfort. Whether it be meeting his patients at the hospital on a Saturday morning to take out their drains or making follow-up post-op phone calls after hours, he is a diligent and dedicated surgeon. I think one of the nurses said it best, "His hands are blessed," and so is his heart.

Former patient

Posted on March 31st, 2014

I had the diep flap surgery and although the doctor was great, I would not reccomend this proceedure to anyone. I was in great shape, never smoked, exercised regularly, etc. The results were a nightmare. The tranferred fat died off, I got an infection, the perfusion was so poor all of the flap had to be removed I am left scared. I have had 4 additional surgeries to fix the original and I am not done yet. Think very hard before doing this proceedure.

Posted on June 13th, 2010

One of the best most humane and caring doctors I have ever had. Truely concerned about the care and outcome of his patients. Informative and extremely knoweledgeable about all surgical options! An angel !

Posted on December 6th, 2009

One of the most caring, competent, and compassionate Doctors I have ever known! Made patient feel special and cared about. Explains all procedural options in clear and concise manner. Dr. Greenspun goes beyond what I have ever know a doctor to do. Follow up is great and I never felt I was bothering him with any of my questions! He is an angel!

The best doctor

Posted on August 21st, 2009

so happy that I found him when I had my cancer never expected to get such a warm and caring doctor and when ever I had a question he always called me back. He is the best!

Posted on April 29th, 2017