3.8

Have you seen Dr. David S Greenstein?

just a visit

Very sweet I'm in Love

Don't bother

I saw Dr Greenstein for two reasons:1) to renew a prescription that required bloodwork. He forgot to sign the lab and I needed to return to the office and wait for him to sign the paperwork so that it could be approved by insurance.2) to get a prescription for a rash. He said he would call it into my pharmacy, but he called in the incorrect one. Not only was the medication incorrect, but the script called in did not make sense to either me or the pharmacist (1 pill. Five refills.)The on-call doctor did not have access to my files to rectify the situation. I needed to wait all weekend before speaking with another doctor at the office.

Dr. David S Greenstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Haverhill, MA.