Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Grellmann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
This doctor sent me home to die on night last month! I would NEVER recommend him to ANYONE! I went to Medoint with severe pain in my rib cage and back, specifically asked for a chest x-ray which he did not give me.I also informed him that when I looked up my symptoms on webMD the first diagnosis that came up was pulmonary embolism, he completely ignored that and said I "pulled a muscle coughing", right, I pulled just about every muscle on my right side coughing?! Knowing this was incorrect, I went to my regular doc the next day who sent me for a stat ct scan at the hospital where they found, what do you know, pulmonary embolism!!!! If you don';t know what that is, it's blood clots in your lungs that can KILL YOU WITHIN HOURS!!!!! Thought I should let the public know.
36 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6913 N Main St, Granger, IN
Dr. David C Grellmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granger, IN.