- 41 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- 12 comments
- 1 specialty
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David F Grider has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Grider is patient and warm, and easy to talk to. He is very knowledgeable and I highly recommend his services. He makes patients feel welcomed, and spends time listening to them and answering their questions . He does not make you feel rushed. We feel fortunate that he is available to serve our community.
General review for the practice. I am suffering from Post Partum Depression and I'm desperate for help. I already walked out once and headed to the ER after being made to wait almost an hour. My follow up appointment as advised by my mental health counselor also took 30+ minutes to be seen, despite the staff knowing the severity of my case. I'll be finding a new PCM immediately.
41 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David F Grider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Big Pine Key, FL.