Dr. David R Grill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David R Grill?

Would not trust anyone elsedr. David grill and his staff is just awesome.

blood work

I might have recommended him to others except for my experience. He said I needed to have blood work done and he drew the blood himself. There was a burning sensation when he removed the needle and quite a bit of blood came out afterwards. My arm turned black and blue over a large area and it was swollen around where he put the needle in. It has been two weeks since I had it done and my arm is still very sore and black and blue. I went to him a couple of days after and he told me "don't worry about it, it was a large vein and it is normal". This is the first time I have had this problem. Not only did this cause me pain and suffering, but his cavalier attitude towards me got me a little upset. He has not even once tried to get in touch with me since to see how I was. This will be the first and last time I ever go to him. Was not even going to bother writing this, but would not want someone else to go through what I did.

Dr. Grill is a fantastic diagnostician. He will spend all the time necessary to make you feel comfortable during your appointment. I have all the confidence in the world in him.