3.0

Have you seen Dr. David E Grosz?

My experience with Fercho Eye Clinic was rotten!! Discourteous staff, LONG wait time to get into appointment, LONG wait time In examining room. Rude nursing staff, Rude Receptionists. Bad All The Way Around!! I would NEVER recommend ANYBODY to get optical work done there! NEVER , NEVER EVER!!

Dr. Gross

I would not recommend Dr. Gross! He made my eyes worse instead of better. I now have dry eyes which I never had before and my Optometrist tells me that I need bifocals! What a disappointment. Dr. Gross told me I would never need glasses again. He was not truthful with me and did not offer all my options.

Great doctor

Diabetic Macular Edema

Dr. David E Grosz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fargo, ND.

Dr. David E Grosz Is this you?