Dr. David Grulke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Grulke?

Great Doctor

I am not a patient of Dr. Grulke but my client is. He's professional and knowledgeable about my client condition(s). Whenever I called and need to speak with me, he will call me right back. I can make an appointment for my client with ease. He will follow up if need be. Office is clean and staff is always friendly.

I cannot be positive enough about being a patient of Dr. Grulke. The cost is the best money my wife and I spend.

Worst Doctor ever

Dr. Grulke is the most rude and obnoxious Dr. I have ever met . His office was dirty as was he. He barely listened to me and was already writing a prescription before he even listened to me. Typical write a prescription sheep of Dr. Misdiagnosed me on top of everything.

Would not go anywhere else!!!

I would not go anywhere else...I feel he is compassionate and listens attentively..I also love the fact that when I call the office he personally returns my calls, I don't have to explain my problem to the entire staff (which are very nice)..My point I get personal attention from him...

happy patient

Cares about "entire person" emotional health and physical health and their connection to one another. Will tell everyone I know.

Arogant, needs better manors, downright rude

Thinks a lot of himself, but I do not. Not much else to say. Diagnosis was wrong, cost a fortune, hard to get an appointment, could tell he really didn't want to help. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY - AVOID THIS GUY IS A JERK. Thinks he is an artist - talked more about himself than anything else.His art is as amateurish as his approach to patients.

bad bedside manner

seemed smug and disinterested during appt, misdiagnosed my skin condition which his partner then diagnosed over the phone and quickly improved with correct treatment. Will not go back.