Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David G Grygla
Dr. David G Grygla, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT, with another office in Saint George, UT. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Grygla is affiliated with Primary Children's Medical Center. Dr. Grygla has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David G Grygla has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I visited without an appointment and have just moved from UK so my wait was quite long, but I was grateful to be seen at all. Dr Grygla was great, he put my mind at ease, showed me what was wrong and gave me an injection to get rid of my pain which I had had over six months. And it worked! I pretty much skipped out. I wish I had visited him sooner. As my first experience with an American doctor I am very impressed- thank-you Dr Grygla and all the lovely staff that helped me.
I have seen a lot of doctors in my day & I had almost given up hope until I met Dr. Grygla. He instantly found out what was wrong with me & I have been seeing him for years. As for the rest of the staff they could be a little more professional! So if you have struggled finding out what is wrong with you from other doctors PLEASE DO NOT WAIST ANYMORE TIME.....GET AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE DR.GRYGLA!!!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Grygla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. David G Grygla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David G Grygla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.