Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David B Gubler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
Awful! I first started going when Dr. Gubler was right out of school. I was obviously young and an idiot back then and didn't quite know what to expect or how to handle such a strange, muppet like, clammy handed, inexperienced physician he was. Squirrelly, timid, over assuming, intimidated, weird kinda guy. He kept referencing a little black book in his pocket. I now see Dr. Aslami who is awesome and kind and experienced.
Dr. Cole could be an excellent doctor. Unfortunately, he relies too much, almost solely, on tests and predetermined conclusions and biases based on circumstantial evidence and without ever really listening to the patient and description of symptoms. He means well and is competent. But, no doctor can be great without genuinely listening to the patient as a primary part of diagnoses and treatment.
21 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
L D S Hospital
Dr. David B Gubler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUtah Physicians Care Centers Pc, 1160 E 3900 S Ste 1200, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David B Gubler in this video.
Dr. David B Gubler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.