Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Guirao has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David P Guirao has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. David P Guirao has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I went to see doctor Guirao. for a routine physical and I had a bad experience. He just asked me some basic questions and when I told him about a concern of mine he seemed apathetic towards me. What the review below me the docttold me I had wax build up in my left ear I casually asked me if he could remove it. I agreed. He put a to set plastic nozzle and the end of a suction device and 5 seconds later he was done. Come to find out the charge was over a hundred extra to remove ear wax. The doctor should have made me aware of the charge before proceeding I felt like he was catching me price wise. I was not impressed with him one bit. He just didn't seem like he cared or connected to me as a patient. Nonchalant towards his patients it's definitely about money with him
It was bad experience to this doctor. It was a routine physical exam. However, during examination, I was asked if I had concerns, I told him one issue I had 6 months ago and I fell OK now except for sleep issue sometime. Then, this doctor charged me "wellness check" $250 and "office visit" $200 for this time office visit. Next time, do not talk any concerns you have if he ask you.
He accurately diagnosed my Dad's de-hydration and immediately started intravenous fluids in his office. He never seemed rushed, took time to listen to everything we had to say and answered all of our questions. He followed my Dad's progress daily. I can't say enough good things about the care and compassion he showed my dad and me.
21 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1997
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. David P Guirao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInternal Medicine Associates Of Greenville, 1025 Verdae Blvd, Greenville, SC
Dr. David P Guirao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.