Dr. David T Gwyn Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David T Gwyn?

Treatment with David Gwyn, MD

It has been with very few physicians that have treated me so inappropriately and with such a lack of respect. I wouldn't send anyone that direction. Go on and look for better care!!!

Incompetent

Had carpal tunnel surgery done in both wrists by David Gwyn. One year later its back worse then before and without any medical tests being done he stated that "carpal tunnel syndrome doesn't come back, must be your neck" so after having an MRI done on my neck (which was inclusive) he semt me to have steroid shots in my spine (which did nothing at all!) Now with allot of work from my lawyer i have a REAL hand surgeon which sent me straight to have a nerve test done. I have carpel tunnel in both wrists as well as the ulnar nerve being pinched in both hands and one elbow. A lot of stuff to miss there doc.

Nerve release

Today is the day after I took my daughter in to have a the nerve released in her elbow. It was the best medical experience I have had. My daughter is doing great and is excited to having feeling back to her fingers.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Gwyn did two hand operations on my son. We we very pleased with his professionalism. We felt very confident going in and were pleased with the results.

An exceptional Hand Surgeon

Dr. Gwyn was the orthopadeic surgeon on call the evening I had my handgun accident (I nearly blew my hand off). For the next five months, he was by my side guiding my recovery. I was afraid I would get a surgeon that would be arrogant control freak. Dr. Gwyn was not this guy. He was argueably more concerned about my injury than my wife was. Furthermore, he was always open to questions and new ideas. Awesome!