Dr. David Brody Is this you?

I would go back in a heartbeat

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I was one of his first patients. While he was away, I wasn't feeling well and went to someone else. I was discharged as a patient. This was many years ago. I would DEFINITELY go back to Dr. Brody, if I could. He is very thorough.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

I've been to four hospitals, and many other doctor's trying to figure out why i was in pain, Dr. Brody was teh ony one who actually cared long enough to try and find out why i was in pain. HE kept helping me for the past 2 1/2 years, and now i'm better because of him. He's teh doctor to see if you need help, he will work hard to try adn find your ailment. He cares about his patients, more than most other doctor's i found.

This is the Dr. too see if you need help!

Posted on February 16th, 2011

I know that I have a VERY obnoxious stomach. Once one prob is solved..another crops up. I have gone to Dr. Brody and he is doing everything in his power to help me. But my STOMACH wont let him lol. He feels bad that he can't stop it from being a jerk lol. NOT HIS FAULT. I have actually gotten MUCH MUCH MUCH better since seeing him! He REALLY cares, he helps as much as possible, he will spend time with you, answer all your questions, give good advice. He is smart, funny and makes you comfertable. I know that talking about what stomach do is very uncomfertable, but he makes it easy to talk about it. I don't care who you are or what concern you have...GO SEE DR. BRODY! He WILL help you. His staff....awesome! Be nice to them PLEASE. They work hard and they too care VERY much. His nurse is AWESOME1 she and I laugh all the time. They are so relaxed there. gotta love them all in his office. They are quick to help you when you call as well. They get back to you as fast as they can! They are all GREAT! Go see Dr. Brody, you'll be happy you did! :)

K Kalpin

Posted on October 30th, 2010

DR.Brody is the best Dr. I have ever seen. I have been to 6 other Dr's before my General Dr. told me to go see Dr. Brody, to be honest I had given up. I had nausea so bad that I could never go out, I too under weight, and just misrable. Amung other things, he is the only one that figured out the reason I had nausea so bad that it made me dizzy and my heart race and the why I had the pain I had. It was a bad gallblatter! Dr. Brody is very kind and talented! I am so glad that I was told to go see him. FINALLY a Dr. that cares..i mean really cares. Thank you Dr.Brody for all that you have done. He never gives up! NEVER!! Go see him, he really is the best choice!! :)

Use this Doctor, Please

Posted on March 5th, 2009

I have had stomach probs most of my life and the only DR ever able to help me is Dr. Brody. I had gone too 5 other DRS. and none of them could figure ...

Posted on October 13th, 2015