Dr. David Clements Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Clements?

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Dr. Clements is the best surgeon ever. He is so knowledgeble, precise, dedicated. He explains the. procedure completely, takes time to speak to you, calls your home to see how you are doing. Overall amazing doctor!! Love him!!

A SYSTEM DR

Posted on December 17th, 2013

He's a typical "QUACK" that supplements his income with inaccurate IME results for W/C insurance companies. The office he uses is a dump. It's amazing what the almighty dollar will make people do. Even a so called doctor.

Very Caring and Great Bed side Manners

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr Clements did a spinal infusion on my 10 year old daughter a year ago and he was FANTASTIC!! He got to our level, explained every sinlge thing and answered question I had, was a very caring and knoweldgable doctor. He took all the time we needed to feel comfort in this procedure.I would defiantly recommend Dr. Clements to anyone!!

Good listener, sometimes LONG wait.....

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Dr Clements is a quiet guy but listens attentively and answers all your questions regardless how long it takes. He really takes time and doesn't rush rush rush right thru everything and into the OR like some other dr's do. A few memners of His office staff could use a refresher course on social skills and overall politeness when chexking in/out. The office is ALWAYS FREEZING so bring a sweater (or coat)! Considering how long I usually wait, the office could really use a TV.

Appreciation

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Dr. Clements is a very skilled and caring surgeon. He took every precaution with me before, during, and after surgery. My surgery was a complete success. I appreciate him and his gifts from God.

Excellent...Highly recommend him

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Clements is a great surgeon and wonderful person. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he truly cares about his patients. Unlike other surgeons I have encountered, he is not arrogant and is responsive if any post-operative symptoms occur. I only have good things to say about him.

lower back and neck

Posted on September 20th, 2011

After Dr. Clements had read that my injury was a workmans comp he wrote up an inaccurate report claiming that he did testing on me which none of that took place, that I was doing well,etc., and had said to me during the office visit that he does not get involved in anything legal. I went to him to get a second opinion due to the workman comp doctors protecting the company I had worked for. Maybe if I did not write it was an work injury and also having an attorney he would of being a competent doctor.

Worst dr EVER

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Posted on December 1st, 2010

no one ever answers the phone in this office. Been trying for over 2 weeks to get an appointment for a follow up. Im done with this Doctor and his staff.

An Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Dr.Clements was recommended to me, and I have found from almost a year under his care that he is as I was informed he is, An Outstanding Orthopaedic Surgeon.His experience, Professional Skill, Attention to Detail and Caring for his Patients Sets a high standard for others to follow. I am very fortunate to have him as my Doctor.

Try to make an appointment

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I have been trying to get through on the phone to make an appointment and I cannot. There answering machine says they will call you back but they don,t. I have not been able to get through on the phone for a week now. Can anyone out there help me.

Posted on April 6th, 2017