Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Drucker has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David H Drucker has the following 13 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss
- Birth Control
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. David H Drucker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Before I went to visit him I did an online medical profession background check. I found out his "dark" history and educational background. I went to see him anyway. Had it not been for him, I would have had to undergo surgery. What 3 GA doctors and one doctor abroad missed, he got it right the first time. Dr. Drucker, God bless you.
he likes to prescribe xanax for depressed people not panic attacks, what an idiot - i know of just one person that has been taking hydrocodone for 3 and a half years for a broken hand, that was broke 3 and a half years ago but he has him strung out on xanax as well for several years and the guy has panic attacks now cause drucker likes to prescribe 90 tabs / 3 a day and see you in 33 days? go figure? and I know of lots of people he prescribes pain medacine and xanax and that is not what they need and I didnt have to go to medical school to know he is a nervous, non - caring dr, unless your a young woman, then he likes to do ultra sounds and look between your legs while he should be looking at the monitor........ he is a licensed drug dealer - LOL
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid H Drucker Md, 1508 Independence Ln, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. David H Drucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.