Dr. David H Drucker Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David H Drucker?

A Life Saver

Before I went to visit him I did an online medical profession background check. I found out his "dark" history and educational background. I went to see him anyway. Had it not been for him, I would have had to undergo surgery. What 3 GA doctors and one doctor abroad missed, he got it right the first time. Dr. Drucker, God bless you.

Not ethical

He told my mother things about my health that he had no right to tell her. She was not on my list of people to release information to. I was in my early 20's so it wasn't that I was underage. I was married and not living under her roof. I'm truly surprised he still has a medical license.

xanax, ambien - hehehehehe

he likes to prescribe xanax for depressed people not panic attacks, what an idiot - i know of just one person that has been taking hydrocodone for 3 and a half years for a broken hand, that was broke 3 and a half years ago but he has him strung out on xanax as well for several years and the guy has panic attacks now cause drucker likes to prescribe 90 tabs / 3 a day and see you in 33 days? go figure? and I know of lots of people he prescribes pain medacine and xanax and that is not what they need and I didnt have to go to medical school to know he is a nervous, non - caring dr, unless your a young woman, then he likes to do ultra sounds and look between your legs while he should be looking at the monitor........ he is a licensed drug dealer - LOL

Dr. David H Drucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.