Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Frazer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 1 of 1
I love this office; Daddy Frazer is my doctor (his son practices in the same offfice-that is how I differentiate them). He truly cares and takes the time to listen to me and gives me his diagnosis. I've suffered for 20 years with allergies and this doctor with his plan for me has made me a new person. I wish I went to him years ago! He is totally awesome as well as the whole staff
Dr. Frazer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. David H Frazer Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontgomery Allergy & Asthma Associates, 1420 Narrow Lane Pkwy, Montgomery, AL
Dr. David H Frazer Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.