Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Horowitz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 54
I was stricken with an allergic reaction over the weekend. I spent hours this morning trying to book appointments provided from BCBS. I got Dr. Horowitz office on the phone and they said to come in today at 3pm. Mind you, other Doctor offices told me they didnt havent openings until February (this is October 23). Doctor Hororwitz quickly diagnosed my ailment, provided me with a clear understanding to what happened and treatment plan moving forward. I am very happy to have met the good doctor today.
The doctor didn't listen to my concerns, lump me in a category of why I had my problem, talked as if he knows everything. He wrote a script in a terminology that the RX store couldn't find, found out it was an over the counter drug that I told him I was already taking. He took a culture that the insurance company said was outdated procedure. He had to redo the process. I think he is not up-to date with new procedures.
Great doc! Just wish he wait wasn't as long and he wasn't so hesitant about giving the skin allergy shots on a more frequent basis. I realize they are steroids but the poor girl is a cheerleader and its embarrassing for he to have the red blotches when he can get rid if them it two days! Not good for kids self esteem!!!!
Dr. Horowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1970
Dr. David H Horowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam B Harwell MD Group, 1900 Patterson St Ste 205, Nashville, TN
Dr. David H Horowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.