Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
After spending four months with a top rated gastroenterologist, Dr. Lee spent 10 minutes with me and pinpointed the problem. I was back on my feet in a week. His follow-up and care is phenomenal. I just wish he wasn't limited to the diagnostic tests at Primacare. I went back with a related problem a year later. He wanted to refer me to a Hepatologist, but lacked the ability to order the definitive test. He suggested I go back to a gastroenterologist. This doctor is thorough and compassionate. I trust his diagnostic skills. He's a gifted doctor and a caring human being.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David H Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Hong-Chao Lee Md, 2800 Loftsmoor Ln, Plano, TX
Dr. David H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.