Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Payne has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee Surgery
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Replacement
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Back Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Ive seen over a 100 Dr's in my life up till now in 2017@49yrs old, buy far my experience with him was a complete blessing, he took over an hour&½ with me 2go over all my MRI& CT &x-rays of my spine that I had done at Kaiser&he found things the kaiser neuro-surgeon&main spine dr completely didn't find or see ect, this gentleman is a real listener& genuinely cares what ur problems,pains&quality of life is&he's a fixer with a can do attitude, im not a Christian but u can feel his spirit working&flowing thru him2u, I know will be having upper back surgery as well as getn my body fixed & moving again BUT painfree, I truly cannot express my greatfulness 4 this real caring soul that is a GREAT DOCTOR, I will be seeing him from now on, I encourage anyone 2just meet the man&ul experience what a REAL down2earth truly caring gentleman Dr he is! Thanks for listening, Sincerely Darin Black
For years I have suffered with migraines, Dr. Payne was able to diagnose why in one visit when everyone else who looked at my MRI said it's normal. He is the most genuine doctor I have ever met, I have met A LOT over the last 9 years....16 to be exact. When he couldn't see me for 2 weeks to help me, he gave me his cell number and told me to call him day or night if I ever had a question about my procedure or issue. Each and every time he answered. That is why we wait, because he gives a darn about his patients and takes the time to answer their calls to calm their concerns. The man is amazing!
33 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
King Drew Medical Center
Dr. David H Payne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Hobart Payne Md, 540 N Golden Circle Dr Ste 107, Santa Ana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David H Payne in this video.
Dr. David H Payne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.