Dr. David H Payne Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David H Payne?

FINALLY A DOCTOR WITH GODLY INTEGRITY

Ive seen over a 100 Dr's in my life up till now in 2017@49yrs old, buy far my experience with him was a complete blessing, he took over an hour&½ with me 2go over all my MRI& CT &x-rays of my spine that I had done at Kaiser&he found things the kaiser neuro-surgeon&main spine dr completely didn't find or see ect, this gentleman is a real listener& genuinely cares what ur problems,pains&quality of life is&he's a fixer with a can do attitude, im not a Christian but u can feel his spirit working&flowing thru him2u, I know will be having upper back surgery as well as getn my body fixed & moving again BUT painfree, I truly cannot express my greatfulness 4 this real caring soul that is a GREAT DOCTOR, I will be seeing him from now on, I encourage anyone 2just meet the man&ul experience what a REAL down2earth truly caring gentleman Dr he is! Thanks for listening, Sincerely Darin Black

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional and smelled like body odor

A genuine caring doctor

For years I have suffered with migraines, Dr. Payne was able to diagnose why in one visit when everyone else who looked at my MRI said it's normal. He is the most genuine doctor I have ever met, I have met A LOT over the last 9 years....16 to be exact. When he couldn't see me for 2 weeks to help me, he gave me his cell number and told me to call him day or night if I ever had a question about my procedure or issue. Each and every time he answered. That is why we wait, because he gives a darn about his patients and takes the time to answer their calls to calm their concerns. The man is amazing!

He is a great do

Great Doctor!!!

Dr payne is a very good dr yes you may have to wait for him but he is the most loving and caring doctor you will ever meet I've been seeing him for quite a while he did 2 neck surgery shoulder surgery i couldn't ask for a better daughter than I have

Long beach office is the dumps....looked like a prison office

I had a 10:30 @ appt at the long beach office and not only was the office closed there was a line outside of dissatisfied patients of dr. Payne. the office is a dirty run down old crappy hole and actual patients standing in line outside was enough for me to say no. if your not desperate I would look elsewhere. It obvious the doctor hates going there and has respect for his practice or patients

TERRIBLE

Honestly I would not recommend anyone to see Dr. Payne, You would think that with such a serious issue such as this (In my case it was a herniated disk) that he would be a little more comforting and conscientious towards the patient but he wasn't which is why I didn't trust him to actually do the surgery. I ended up going to see dr. Decky in Orange county for the surgery and I have no regrets.

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Payne is a great Doctor. We may have to wait a while to see him. But for me it was worth it. He took only 2 visits with me to find out what was wrong. When i was seeing H. spine center doctor for 3 years and said nothing was wrong. My Work comp removed Dr. Payne of the MPN list and now i am not able to see him. Still waiting to see my new Doctor only took work comp 7 months to find me a new Doctor. Wish i can go back. Love ya Dr. Payne.. God Bless..

n\a

He is an honest down to earth family man with a big heart!

The best Doctor I ever had

I been a patient for over 10 years and this doctor really cares how many doctor would give you there cell phone number. He cares too much that his x employees almost ruined his practice. Thank god they are gone there was a group of these lazy girls that only created problems and never did anything enough about them he has new staff of men. There is one girl her name starts with the letter M if you see her ask for someone else she has no customer service and when you call the office she is always out. She set up my MRI and sent me to the wrong place after I traveled 5 hours. Then she forgot about me to make the appointment to the right place I called and called for her she never called me back then I spoke to the manager and he didnt do anything cause she is still there anyway one of the men help me and they really care thank God for them. I gave Dr Payne 5 stars because of him and the guys so if a woman helps you please ask for one of the men because you with wait forever to get your stuff done and dont bother talking to the manger because he is on her side. I would send my friends and family to him he did my surgery and I called him at 4am because my nurse was nasty and didnt care about taking care of me Dr Payne and his wife came and help me thats what I call a Doctor his wife is a nurse they are a good team. I hope Dr Payne reads this to get rid of her and the manager for not doing anything the other patients feel the same way about her such a waist.

Doctor's Response

I will speak to them about this give them a chance and they will change.

Back pain

Ever since Dr Payne replaced his old employees that he had with new ones that care his practice has improved 100 percent its bad when you have employees that dont care and ruin a persons practice. Dr Payne Im glad that they are gone Im not the only one that is glad other patients are also glad.

Doctor's Response

Dr. David H Payne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.