Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schulman
Dr. David Schulman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Port Huron, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Detroit, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Schulman is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center). He speaks English.
Dr. David Schulman has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. David Schulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.