Dr. David Skinner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Skinner?

Posted on January 7th, 2012

Dr. Skinner has taken care of my parents for probably 20 years and they have always raved about him. Recently I needed to see someone so I went and saw him. He was great. Very caring and spent a lot of time explaining things to me. Nice to know they are still good guys out there in the medical field. I recommend him highly.

Posted on September 28th, 2009

On my first visit Dr. Skinner sat down and spent 30 minutes with me going over the cholesterol levels, asking my family history and then replying appropriately on how I should be taking care of myself. He was extremely easy going. To date he is the best doctor I have ever had. He is referred to any friends who ask for references.I have never been rushed ot of the office because he has overbooked himself as many doctor offices are doing lately.

Posted on August 26th, 2015