Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David H Wiley has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Dave met me in the exam room, introduced himself, asked me about my symptoms and how I injured my wrist. He examined my wrist and went through several maneuvers to specify the problem. I had an MRI done and discovered I had a small tear in my ligament of my wrist. He said surgery wasn't necessary but to wear a splint and do some strengthening exercises. My overall experience was very good. I would recommend Dr. David Wiley to anyone who needed diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic care.
Poor patient interaction. Goes strickly by the "Book" even though patients have different combined illnesses! Thus require greater attention to detail which he sorely lacks. It was his lack of concern for aseptic techniques which required that my wounds from the surgery becoming and thus caused my entire circulation system to become infected. This resulted in antibiotic treatment for over 8 months.This caused inflammation of my total circulation system - resulting in 4 bypasses and 2 stents.
Dr. Wiley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2002
Dr. David H Wiley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiddle Georgia Orthopedics, 3051 Watson Blvd Ste 525, Warner Robins, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David H Wiley in this video.
Dr. David H Wiley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.