Dr. David Wiley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wiley?

Such a sweet anf caring doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Very good surgeon and caring doctor.

Wrist pain

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Dr. Dave met me in the exam room, introduced himself, asked me about my symptoms and how I injured my wrist. He examined my wrist and went through several maneuvers to specify the problem. I had an MRI done and discovered I had a small tear in my ligament of my wrist. He said surgery wasn't necessary but to wear a splint and do some strengthening exercises. My overall experience was very good. I would recommend Dr. David Wiley to anyone who needed diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic care.

Posted on June 11th, 2014

Poor patient interaction. Goes strickly by the "Book" even though patients have different combined illnesses! Thus require greater attention to detail which he sorely lacks. It was his lack of concern for aseptic techniques which required that my wounds from the surgery becoming and thus caused my entire circulation system to become infected. This resulted in antibiotic treatment for over 8 months.This caused inflammation of my total circulation system - resulting in 4 bypasses and 2 stents.

Posted on May 27th, 2017