Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David Wong has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. David Wong has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. David Wong has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I have stage 3 breast cancer. My experience is he is happy to prescribe the chemotherapy for the cancer, but doesn't look at me as anything outside of the cancer. For instance, my oxygen stats were low 70's when I came in, so I have been given oxygen every time I have a treatment and then sent home. I have been going for months and the same thing every time. Finally the nurse told him I needed to be prescribed oxygen for home use. I caught a cold and the same thing happened. Push that chemo in and go home. I ended up in the hospital with double pneumonia. I have lost confidence in him.
13 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
University Of Chicago Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCosmetic Skin Institute, 18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 120, Olney, MD
Dr. David Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olney, MD.