Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Hallasey-Roberts
Dr. David Hallasey-Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hallasey-Roberts is affiliated with Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital and Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. He speaks English.
Dr. David Hallasey-Roberts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
This doctor does not care about his patients and does not know anything medical. He prescribed SWIM suboxone after knowing swim was on klonopin 0.5mg twice daily, Swim took drug tests 3 times a week min, never failed a test but then after 2 months of going 3 days a week he says swim has not tested positive for klonopin the entire time, lol. Swim takes 2 0.5mg klonopin daily for the past 3 years and has never stopped taking it. This doctor accused swim of selling klonopin but swim did not sell a single one but took them and it is only a pediatric dose so it is under the required levels for a positive dipstick test so they called swims psychologist to tell them that swim is not taking swims medication but selling it instead. DO NOT SEE THIS HORRIBLE DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MEDICINE.
Dr. Hallasey-Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
28 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1985
Kaleida Health/Buffalo General Hospital
Dr. David Hallasey-Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWNY Medical PC, 4979 Harlem Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. David Hallasey-Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.