Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David S Halsted has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 7
Waited for almost 30 minutes to see this so called Doctor of Urology. Came in and didn't have the correct day of my situation at the emergency room. I asked him what might have caused kidney stones since I had not had this before, in my over 65 years on this earth. He says we do not know and drink plenty of water, and he was gone. Terrible Dr. to patient activity, did not answer any of my questions, except to tell me to drink more water for the kidney stones. After a recent visit to my ALLERGIST I found out that drinking a lot of tea will sometimes cause kidney stones, I found out more information from my allergist than from this so called specialist in urology. I have been thinking of reporting him to Medicare. His receptionist must have been having a bad day as she was not very pleasant. Must of been a day they didn't want to be in the office. Just one terrible experience, will never go to this guy again!!
reccomended to me by a friend who had a a really good experience. I would also send friends to him
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
36 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. David S Halsted accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David S Halsted is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.