Dr. David T Hammond Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David T Hammond Jr?

Good Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Hammond for 15 years. I have always felt comfortable discussing any problems with him. He is knowledgeable, and he will thoroughly explain any questions I have. I have complete trust in him.

Not good experience

My 21 yr old son come out crying very upset first visit dr hammond told him problems were psychological said he was rude and felt he didn't listen to him

Excellent Physician

I would highly recommend Dr. Hammond to anyone. He is our physician for the entire household and everyone just loves him. He is caring, thorough, & extremely knowledgeable of his profession. He is everything you would want your doctor to be. I feel very fortunate to have him.